Original St. Petersburg is a 2-day visa-free small group shore excursion that includes all the most famous places of interest, museums and monuments. This small group tour is ideal for solo travellers, couples and families who’d like to have an introduction to Russian history and culture and see everyday life of the busy city at the same time. Original St. Petersburg shared shore excursion is a great choice for first-time visitors who would like to experience St. Petersburg without a hurry.
Tour Itinerary of Small Group Shore Excursion
Day 1 – St. Petersburg Tour
8:00 – disembark, pass the passport control, meeting inside the port terminal.
8:30-10:30 – Our small group shore excursion starts with the city sightseeing tour during which you’ll have stops for taking pictures and short walks at the most picturesque and famous architectural ensembles. The sights covered during the city tour include: Spit of Vasilievsky Island with Rostral Columns, Admiralty, Peter and Paul Fortress (outside), Aurora Cruiser, Summer Gardens and Field of Mars, Square of Fine Arts, Nevsky Avenue, Kazan Cathedral, Catherine the Great’s Monument, Bronze Horseman and many more.
10:30-11:00 – visit to, followed by a photo-stop at St. Isaac’s Square.
11:30-12:00 – visit to Church on the Blood (official name: Resurrection Cathedral)
12:30-13:30 – time for lunch/snack/coffee-break (Russian traditional lunch is included for groups starting from 8 persons and more)
14:00-16:30 – in the afternoon our shore excursion will take you to thehighlights tour (including the Winter Palace of the Russian tsars and Small, Old and New Hermitages with West European art collections).
17:00 – return on board the ship, in good time before the possible evening activities, so that you could refresh and change.
Day 2 – Day Trip to St. Petersburg Suburbs
8:00 – meeting in the port terminal
8:30-9:30 – this day starts with a river and canal boat tour provided privately for your group, followed by a transfer outside the city to Pushkin (formerly known as Tsarskoye Selo, translated as “Tsars’ Village”)
10:30-12:30 – tour of the, followed by a walk in the Catherine gardens.
12:30-13:30 – time for lunch/snack/coffee-break (Russian traditional lunch is included for groups starting from 8 persons and more), followed by a transfer to Peterhof.
16:00-17:00 – transfer back on board the ship with a metro ride on the way.
Price per adult in Original St. Petersburg small group shore excursion: 260 USD. Discount for younger kids under 6 y.o.: 45 USD. Discount for school and college students: 30 USD.
Original St. Petersburg Tour Inclusions:
- port access fees for your guide and transport to pick you up by the ship side;
- visa-free arrangements (complimentary for our customers);
- local English-speaking tour guide for 2 days (timing as per program);
- head-sets to hear the guide clearly (for groups larger than 6 persons);
- transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle of the necessary size (timing as per program);
- museum entrance fees to: Hermitage Museum (incl. the Winter Palace), St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Church on the Blood, Peterhof fountain parks, Catherine Palace and Amber Room;
- Neva river and canal boat cruise (privately for the group – separate boat);
- St. Petersburg metro ride;
- bottled water supply for 2 days;
- 3-course lunches for groups starting from 8 persons and larger.
Original St. Petersburg Tour Exclusions:
- head-sets for groups under 7 persons;
- lunches for groups under 8 persons;
- gratuities for the guide and drivers.
The tour itinerary for visa-free shore excursion Original St. Petersburg is approximate. The tour start time depends upon your cruise ship’s arrival. Museums can be allocated in a different order, depending upon the museum days-off and entrance time confirmed by each museum for the group.