Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour is an ideal choice for those visitors who would like to make the most out of a short 2-day Baltic cruise stopover and save money at the same time. It’s a visa-free shore excursion but those travellers who stay in hotels can sign up too, if there’s a group for the time of your visit.
Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour goes to all the places and includes the activities that tourists normally include in the lists to tick.
Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour details
Day 1 St. Petersburg city tour.
8:00 or 8:30 we meet at the port. The exact meeting time is appointed depending upon your cruise ship’s arrival time.
On Day 1 the group stays in St. Petersburg and has a city sightseeing tour with inside visits to:
10:30-11:30 –, where you’ll see the palace itself with its lavish ball rooms and reception halls and go through intricate pass ways to Rasputin murder site.
11:45-12:15 –visit with a tour, introducing the history of construction and main highlights of Russia’s biggest church.
12:30-13:30 – Russian traditional meal (sit down lunch with 3 changes of dishes)
13:45-15:45 –. The tour includes the Winter Palace of the Russian tsars – the place, where the history of Russia made a dramatic turn, and he main museum complex with the Small, Old and New Hermitages.
Please note, that Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour includes so many sights and museums, that it is simply impossible to keep the inside visits long. Don’t expect the Hermitage highlights tour to last longer than 2 hours.
16:00-16:30 – Visit to Church on the Blood (officially called “Resurrection Cathedral”) is indeed worth it. World’s largest museum of mosaics looks beautiful outside, inside it is breathtaking.
16:45-17:45 –with Cathedral is somewhat different from art museums. The tour includes both outdoors and indoors. Since it’s the first structure of St. Petersburg ever, it gives a very good idea of what our city looked like in early 18th century.
By 18:30 – return on board the ship or optional evening tour.
Day 2 Combination of in-city and out-of-town experience.
8:00 – meet in the port terminal, continue the city tour, this time by boat: river and canal boat ride in St. Petersburg is as obligatory as in Venice or Amsterdam. For Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour you’ll have a separate boat.
After the canal boat ride you’ll head outside the city for more famous venues.
10:00-12:00 – tour of theand Amber Room located in St. Petersburg’s satellite town called Pushkin (formerly known as Tsarskoye Selo, or Tsars’ Village.
The tour of Catherine Palace and Park complex will be followed by a transfer to yet another famous suburb of St. Petersburg – Peterhof.
Russian traditional lunch in a local place on the way to Peterhof (3-course sit down lunch)
13:30-15:00 –gardens tour.
Just to remind you that Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour won’t allow more than an hour and a half in Peterhof, due to numerous other museums and activities included in this tour itinerary.
15:00-16:30 – return to St. Petersburg with a metro (subway) tour on the way. If time permits – some shopping.
By 16:30-17:00 – return on board the ship.
|Number of people||Price per person|
|2 pax||500 USD|
|4 pax||310 USD|
|6 pax and more||285 USD|
Discount for school and college students: 30 USD per person.
You can sign in a bigger group (6 or more persons) or you can choose to have a private or semi-private tour with the same itinerary. Please note, that lunches included in the price only for groups starting from 6 persons and more.
Ultimate St. Petersburg Tour Inclusions:
- port access fees for your guide and transport to pick you up by the ship side;
- visa-free arrangements (complimentary for our customers);
- local English-speaking tour guide for 2 days (timing as per program);
- head-sets to hear the guide clearly (for groups larger than 6 persons);
- transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle of the necessary size (timing as per program);
- museum entrance fees to: Hermitage Museum (incl. the Winter Palace), St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Church on the Blood, Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, Yusupov Palace, Peterhof fountain parks, Catherine Palace and Amber Room;
- Neva river and canal boat cruise (separate boat for Ultimate St. Petersburg small group tour);
- St. Petersburg metro ride;
- bottled water supply for 2 days;
- 3-course lunches on both days for groups starting from 6 persons and more.
Ultimate St. Petersburg Tour Exclusions:
- head-sets for groups under 7 persons;
- lunches for groups under 6 persons;
- gratuities for the guide and drivers.