St. Petersburg has over 200 museums and exhibition halls, so it’s always a difficult choice, what to include in just a 2 day shore excursion. Of course, only the best! Faberge Museum tour is always one of the highlights, especially if you like history, art and jewelry. Besides the Faberge Museum, consider including such famous sights as the Hermitage, Amber Room in the Catherine Palace and Peterhof fountains. To cut a long story sort, your St. Petersburg tour plan will look as follows.
2 Day Shore Excursion Details
8:30-9:00 – disembark, go through the passport control (this is a visa-free shore excursion), meet your guide and driver at the port terminal.
Your 2 day shore excursion in St. Petersburg will start with a city sightseeing tour.
11:45-12:15 – Resurrection Cathedral (also known as Church on Spilt Blood) inside visit.
12:45-13:45 – Russian traditional lunch in a local place
14:00-16:30 –tour including the Royal Winter Palace, Small, Old and New Hermitage buildings.
Palace Square walk.
17:00-17:30 –inside visit.
At around 18:00-18:30 – return on board the ship.
9 a.m. – meet your guide at the port, continue the tours. On this day you’ll head outside St. Petersburg.
10:00-12:00 – visit to the, including the world-famous Amber Room, followed by a walk in the Catherine Gardens.
12:15-13:15 – Russian traditional lunch in a local place
14:00-15:30 – tour of the famousparks and fountains.
Ride back to St. Petersburg city centre with a metro tour on the way.
By 16:30 – return on board the ship.
|Number of people||Price per person|
|2 pax||410 USD|
|4 pax||310 USD|
|6 pax||255 USD|
|8 pax||240 USD|
|10 pax||230 USD|
|12 pax||220 USD|
|14 pax||210 USD|
2 Day Shore Excursion Inclusions:
- port access fees for your guide and transport to pick you up by the ship side;
- visa-free arrangements (complimentary for our customers);
- local English-speaking tour guide for 2 days (timing as per program);
- head-sets to hear the guide clearly (for groups larger than 6 persons);
- transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle of the necessary size (timing as per program);
- museum entrance fees to: Hermitage Museum (incl. the Winter Palace), St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Church on the Blood, Faberge Museum, Peterhof fountain parks, Catherine Palace and Amber Room;
- St. Petersburg metro ride;
- bottled water supply for 2 days;
- 3-course lunches on both days.
2 Day Shore Excursion Exclusions:
- head-sets for groups under 7 persons;
- gratuities for the guide and drivers.