It’s quite possible to visit St. Petersburg without a tourist visa to Russia – if you are taking a Baltic cruise. Cruise ship passengers have a significant advantage: they do not have to go through the tedious procedure of obtaining a tourist visa to Russia. Any pitfalls?
For a visa-free visit to St. Petersburg one needs to book a Baltic cruise and arrange a shore excursion with a local tour operator.
General visa requirements for cruise ship passengers are subject to the laws. To go ashore without a visa you will need to have tour tickets, proving that you have a tour with the licensed local tour operator. To have tour tickets issued for you we’ll need your passport details (full name, citizenship, passport number, date of birth, passport expiry date).
- Group or private guided tours are the necessary requirements of visa-free visits to the Russian ports,
- 72 hours (3 days) is the limit for a visa-free stay.
Majority of cruise companies provide quite misleading information on visa requirements for cruise ship passengers. You are welcome to contact us if you have any doubts or questions.
Two Days for St. Petersburg
Prefer to have enough time for sightseeing and avoid passport control issues? Piece of cake!
Our company will take all the work on. We’ll compose the itinerary, secure museum tickets, file all the paperwork with the migration office and passport control, meet you at the port and arrange port access for your guide and transport.
Our office is located straight at the 1st terminal of Marine Façade passenger port. We’ll meet you after the passport control stalls.
You will just have to choose a tour and enjoy your time:
- Public tour. Fixed itinerary and price irrespective of places occupied. Guaranteed departure.
- Private tour. The tour is tailored to meet your interests and wishes.
- Accessible tour. For physically impaired people we’ll arrange a comfortable wheelchair van, a wheelchair can be provided (complimentary).
- Family tour. We’ll arrange a program interesting for both – kids and parents (child safety seats are provided at no extra cost).
- Special interest tour. Art tour, Jewish heritage tour, Dostoyevsky tour, food tour – unconventional, extraordinary tours tell about our city from the prospective of a specific part of history or culture
- Day trip from St. Petersburg. One-day trip by air, rail or bus to other Russian cities and towns (Moscow, Novgorod, Pskov, etc.)
Swap your visa-free hours for a rich experience! Book your visa-free St. Petersburg tours with our tour company.