In slightly over 300 years our city has changed many faces. St. Petersburg city tour includes all the most important places to see in St. Petersburg. It’s a public tour, which means a fixed price with minimum 2 persons on the tour.
Peter the Great’s playground, built on a swamp and intended to turn Russia’s face towards the West, the city soon became a magnificent city reflecting the power and prosperity of the Russian Empire. Then it was the ”cradle of the Revolution”, where Bolsheviks headed by Lenin seized the power. During WWII it became a symbol of resistance and power of spirit. Today it is Russia’s cultural capital, with a wonderfully preserved heritage and a brilliant choice of theatres.
St. Petersburg city tour shows the many faces of the Northern Capital. You will:
- See the first buildings of our city and compare architectural styles through the centuries;
- Take a canal boat ride and see all St. Petersburg landmarks from a different angle;
- Get an introduction to conventional places to see in St. Petersburg as well as learn the legends of our city
- Learn the “magical map” of St. Petersburg and find out how and where to make wishes;
- Walk into one of the picturesque little courtyards and see the islands of regular everyday life right next to world famous museums;
- Find the leisure places in the very centre of the city where locals have picnics, sunbathe, play badminton, jog with their dogs, have dates, dance and do yoga with the beautiful views of architectural sights around. Maybe have a picnic of your own?
- Who can ever imagine Petersburg city tour without a local shopping? Walk and shop on the main avenue of the city – Nevsky prospect.
Price: 67 USD per person
9:00 – meet your guide at the port terminal or at the hotel lobby
9:00-12:30 – St. Petersburg city tour by car
You will see such famous sights as the Spit of Vassilievsky Island with Rostral Columns, Peter and Paul Fortress, stunning Church on the Blood (=Resurrection Cathedral) and the icon of St. Petersburg skyline – St. Isaac’s, the Admiralty, Palace Square and Square of Fine Arts. You will have a walk along the main avenue of the City – Nevsky Prospect
As everyday life is inseparable and keeps going on no matter wat, our St. Petersburg city tour includes both formal and informal monuments. You will see the well-known Bronze Horseman, Monuments to Catherine the Great and Nicholas 1, Alexander Column alongside such “minor” monuments as a monument to a cat, a photographer, a street cleaner, a policeman, etc
12:30 – River and canal boat tour (privately for your group – separate boat)
Your impression of St. Petersburg will not be full without a river and canal boat tour. It is a treat to our customers and an opportunity to see the city from a different angle – from water
14:00 – return on board the ship or to your hotel